Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tasty Tuesday --{Simple} Balsamic Vinaigrette

 
Happy Tuesday friends! I'm heading on my Summer Vacation today with the family! We are beyond excited! We will be traveling to England for the next two weeks! During that time, I will be having some of my blogger friends stop in and share their goodies with you. I know you will welcome them with open arms and hopefully find a few new blogs to follow, too!
 
So, one of my favorite dressings to top an everyday salad is this Easy Balsamic Vinaigrette. I almost always have the ingredients in my pantry to make it and it comes together quickly. The best part is that you can really customize it to your taste! And, control the sodium content, too! My mom shared this recipe with me too!
 
 
Simple Balsamic Vinaigrette

Balsamic Vinaigrette

2 tsp. Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tbls. Red Wine Vinegar
1/3 c. Rice Wine Vinegar (such as Nakano)
2-3 tsp. sugar (or to taste, I use Stevia)
1/3 c. + 2 Tbls. Olive Oil
sprinkle of garlic powder, italian seasioning, salt and pepper (all according to taste)

Mix together in a salad dressing bottle. Shake and pour. A little goes a long way with this dressing! Store in the cupboard, shake before use. Should keep for 3-4 weeks, if it lasts that long.

For a printable version of this recipe, please click HERE.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...