Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tasty Tuesday--5 Star Steak Hoagies

Looking for a quick, tasty steak dinner? Try this amazing 5 Star Steak Hoagie recipe! I made these Sunday night for dinner after having a hankering for some grilled steak. It comes together quickly and the payoff is juicy, mouth watering steak sandwiches! I got this recipe from Sandra Lee on the Food Network. Loved her show Semi-Homemade--why isn't it on anymore? Anyways, this was a hit with the entire family the first time I made it and was once again a big hit on Sunday.
Steak Sandwiches

5 Star Steak Hoagies

Ingredients
1.5 pound top round steak
2 Tbls. worcestershire sauce
1 Tbls. soy sauce
1 Tbls. spicy brown mustard
1 tsp. dried Italian Seasoning
Hoagie Rolls
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

Directions:
Season steak with salt and pepper. Grill steak to medium. In large bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients and set aside. Remove steak and cover with foil. Let it rest 5 minutes. Slice steak thinly and toss in sauce. Fill hoagie rolls with steak, sprinkle with cheese and place under broiler until melted.

Steak Hoagies
Steak SandwichesSteak Sandwiches

The sauce really makes these hoagies amazing. Yum...glad we had leftovers!

Thank you for stopping by!

Cindy


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Looks delicious, I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I haven't had breakfast yet and this is making me so hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks GREAT!! I loved Sandra Lee's Semi-homemade cooking too (her recipes and her cute themed table settings too! :)) ... Thanks so much for sharing the recipe! Pinned and look forward to trying sometime too!

    Enjoy the rest of your week!
    Brenda
    ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, that looks good! Love steak sandwiches!

    Thanks for linking up to What's Cookin' Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just making my mouth water! Thanks for sharing with us for Fabulous Fridays! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...