Friday, February 8, 2013

Love Lunch Notes {free printable}

I thought that Valentine's Day was the perfect time to create another lunch note printable! (here's my other lunch note printable!) Sneak these into your child's love on Valentine's Day or heck, any day!! Now, all I have to do is come up with a creative lunch for both of them!  
How cute are these??
Free Printable Love Lunch Notes

Right click on the image to print! PIN for next year or share with your friends!

Have a super awesome weekend!

Cindy

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. what a fun idea!
    Thanks for linking up! I featured your Valentines in my wrap up post http://tidymom.net/2013/12-valentines-to-make/
    Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...