Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day! {free LOVE printable}

Happy Valentine's Day! This is the day to share the love with all those that are near and dear to you! I'm excited to get home after work and get on with our Valentine's Day Traditions. I wrote about them here. You know--the scavenger hunt and heart-shaped pizza's! I'm going to try to make the scavenger hunt a little trickier this year since both kids are getting older! I'm also looking forward to snuggling up to my sweetheart. This picture is from last August when we went out for a nice dinner for our anniversary. This year we celebrate the big "15" and are hoping to take a family vacation to England! I love our story. Maybe I will share it with you sometime!
I was feeling in the "loving" mood and created a little printable for you. I hope you love it!
1 Corinthians 13

Happy Valentine's Day!

Cindy

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...