Thursday, January 17, 2013

Facebook Fan Freebie

Are you a FAN of Crazylou on Facebook? If you are, did you catch the Fan Freebie I am featuring? To celebrate my recent fan growth, I decided to give a Free, Customizable Printable to all my Facebook Fans! Not a fan yet? What are you waiting for? Go now and get your freebie! And tell your friends about it too! You wouldn't want keep this offer just for yourself, would you?

Click HERE for Crazylou on Facebook!

Wanna see what the freebie is? Well look no further! It's a customizable last name printable. Provide me with your accent color, last name and year! Some have requested their child's name too--which I think is totally awesome! I will email you a jpeg version that you can print at home or download to your favorite printer! My gift to you for following me! (one per person, must be a follower of Crazylou on Facebook!) Oh, and this offer ends at 8 pm central time tonight, January 17th.
Free Last Name Printable
 Have a great day! And thank you! Mu-aw!

Cindy

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...