Monday, December 10, 2012

Homemade Holiday's--Chalkboard Painted Wine Glasses

Can you believe Christmas is only two weeks away? Are you finished shopping yet? I'm almost done--infact, I'm just wrapping up a few crafty projects from my Homemade Holiday gifts. Today's feature is an easy, personal gift you can give to a wine connoisseur in your life. 

These were fairly inexpensive too. I went to Target (love!) and bought a 4-pack of red wine glasses. Bought some chalkboard spray paint (you can also use the kind you brush on) and a chalk pen. I taped off the wine glass and stem and just painted the base. I used 2 coats of chalkboard paint for each glass--waiting for it to dry completely in between coats. Next, I wrote a saying on the base of each glass and adorned each of them with a shiny gem that I hot glued on.

I was so pleased with how they turned out and I think the recipient will love them to. What do you think?


Have a great week!

Cindy

Pin It!

1 comment:

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...