Thursday, August 30, 2012

Zit Zapper!

I know what you maybe thinking...and no it's not from a late night infomercial! This is for real, something that has been around forever and that I just discovered! Why has this stuff been hiding from us? And to think its inexpensive and comes from a natural plant! So, my newest fond zit zapper treasure? WITCH HAZEL.
  photo: lady-bug/flickr

Have you ever used it? I found something on Pinterest (surprise, surprise) and did some further research. I made my own Witch Hazel Astringent combining witch hazel, fresh squeezed lemon and water. I've been using in for about a month now. Love it. It doesn't dry out your skin, it leaves it feeling fresh.

Why am I calling it the Zit Zapper? Well, the other day when I was getting ready for work, I noticed this bright red, big zit on my chest. I wanted to wear the outfit, but didn't want the Rudolf Red Nosed Zit on my chest making me self-conscious all day long. I thought quickly and soaked a small make-up remover pad with my witch hazel astringent and placed it on my zit while I finished my hair and make-up. And guess what? It wasn't as red and gross looking! I hurried up to work and completely forgot about it. Later on in the day, when I was in the bathroom, I looked into the mirror and BAM--you could hardly tell that a zit existed! HOLY MIRACLE! I'm impressed and I thought I would share it with you guys!

Oh, and did you know that you can use witch hazel for diaper rash, baggy eyes (gonna try this soon!), poison ivy and quite a few other problems too? Just check out this site where I got some of my research from! 

Now, head to your local pharmacy and getcha some!

Cindy


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe I 'm almost 40 and still get zits/pimples. I will surely give this a try. Thanks Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way Mya! This works though--let me know your results!

    ReplyDelete

I love (nice) comments...let me know whatcha think:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...